US Sports Net Today!


Live Play-by-Play, Updates, Highlights and More! on US Sports Network!
[Chrome Users-You may have to click on the play button twice to listen]
US Sports Network Powered By Beast Sports Nutrition!




US Sports Radio
The Las Vegas Raiders Play Here
Fitness and Sports Performance Info You Can Use!
The Scoreboard Mall
The Rock Almighty Shaker Of Heaven And Earth!
The Coolest Links In The Universe!

Friday, October 3, 2014

Last call, only 3 spots left (hurry up)


I had a feeling I was going to get a bunch of people who were interested in my 14 Day Fat Furnace program...

I originally had 15 spots open, and since the previous email  and post I sent out got such a huge response... I only have three spots left for my
14 Day Fat Furnace program.

But you can still get one of these three remaining spots if click hereand sign up for the FREE trial

The program starts this Monday.

And, in case you missed the last email, here are the details of the
FREE 14 Day Fat Furnace program:

It’s simple: you'll come and workout with me (online on your schedule at your gym, home, or favorite workout space) three to five days per week for two weeks (14 days), and eat the foods that I've outlined for you in the program. That’s it!

You’ll experience some soreness in your muscles. It won’t be too bad, but definitely a little soreness letting you know that you just had an awesome full-body workout.

I'm totally against starvation diets so the nutritional guidance that you’ll get is totally safe and very, very healthy. It's actually a decent amount of calories manipulated in a crafty way to help your body burn maximum fat and to retain muscle tone during the 14 days.

So be sure to take one of the three remaining spots and join us this Monday for the kick start of your 14 Day Fat Furnace program.

To lock in your spot just click here to sign up FREE

Looking forward to seeing you this Monday!
 
"I've lost 20 lbs. 5 dress sizes and over 10% bodyfat" I have seen many results, including increased self-esteem, energy and stamina. It is definitely more than I expected when I began my first session in front of the dreaded squat machine" Donna Trainee for 3 years.=============================================

No comments:

Post a Comment